Awhina Law Services

Guardianship Orders

If your child’s other parent wants to move away with your child; or has moved way with them without your express consent, you can apply to the Family Court to prevent them from doing so.

If you and your child’s other parent cannot agree on schooling, medical treatment, religion or travelling oversees, then we can explain your options to resolve this dispute.  


Our team can help you put your case forward, and do everything possible to help you retain contact with your child.